The excitement is building!! Roger and I leave for South Africa in two weeks for the World Cup Soccer Games. I believe I am almost ready. My new luggage (a cute wild print appropriate for travel to South Africa) is waiting to be packed tight with everything I think I will need- new soccer design t-shirt from Elemental, hiking shoes that double as running shoes in case big cats try and chase me on my safari tour, mosquito repellent so I don't get malaria, ear plugs to drown out the noise of 60,000 screaming soccer fans, and of course my toothbrush.
Typhoid shots, foreign currency, passport, travel maps, electric converters, pay bills, stop the mail,address book to mail postcards to my grand kids and nieces ....what else do I need to do/buy?
Check back with me June 17th, that's when we leave.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment